After we brought our 2 motorcycles to the shop for repair my dad asked me for a quick chat. I prepared coffee for myself and he’s drinking a bottle of beer sa pocket garden namin. First time ko nakita umiyak si Papa out of sadness and frustrations i think. Usually umiiyak lang siya sa galit na hindi nya ma-contain na usually about property na lolo at lola ko na di mapagkasunduan ng kanyang mga kapatid. Umiiyak siya kasi he cant take the way my Mom treated my eldest sister na may history ng depression which he thinks needs more understanding coming from her, most especially psychologist si Mama.
My dad is a good father and provider, he taught us the basic survival; swim, bike, drive a car and motorbike, how to tie a knot like boyscouts hehe, chess, cards, how to change a flat tire, carpentry , almost everything, handy man kasi si Papa. I cant even image pag wala na siya, our life will never be the same again.
Ganon siguro pagtumatanda na, nagwoworry ang mga parents lalo na pag nakikita nila kids nila na hindi pa ready. Gusto ko umiyak kanina but i have to look strong, im the eldest guy sa four siblings and as per my Papa i am the only one who can understand what is happening.
Now, i can say na this could be my purpose as a son, as an individual and i hope with the morals and principles i learned from my father, to look after the family, magampanan ko ito ng maayos. I love my dad and i dont want to disappoint him despite of my sexuality and condition.
I woke up early, around 9am, yes maaga na sakin yon coz i love to sleep hehe. I have class at 10am until 230pm. Lot of things happened today:
1. I shared sa class about what im doing for the past few months of apprenticeship sa isang fashion photographer. Im glad nakapagshare ako ng ideas about body politics as part ng lesson namin sa Anthropology class. It’s about how print ads affect and dictate our minds when it comes to ideal apprearance ng men/women.
2. Immersion sa indigent groups that came from different parts of the Philippines. As much as i want to stay long, i cant coz i have a consultation for my thesis right after. It just interests me sa different ethnic groups sa Pilipinas kasi kanina lang ako nkaexperience ng immersion and very interesting ang culture nila.
3. My thesis consultation went well even though nasa half pa lang ako ng proposal. And yes! Im studying again at the age of 35. I’ll tell the story on my next blog entry.
4. Went to Trinoma to catch A movie ng 5pm. Ms Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. It’s free, courtesy of my PWD Card 🙂
5. Parked near the gym while writing this. Bye for now. I’ll work out muna sa Bakal Gym 🙂
Technically i chose to write coz i’m already here writing.I mark this day, October 18, 2016, tuesday, 8:26pm inside my car, the start of sharing my thoughts, ideas, opinions, my life and anything under the sun that comes out from my mind. I’m not good in writing and this is the first time im doing this blog thing 🙂 This will serve as my journal, a canvas to express my feelings and ideas, will be writing in tagalog-english coz im not really good in english. I hope for someone who will be able to read any of my posts, this blog could be an inspiration and eye opener of what is happening around us. 🙂